Rotolux

Physics, Python programming, Miscellaneous geekness

A break in the rain

The rain left us alone on Friday, so a few of us decided to have a BBQ after work rather than go to a pub. This photo is taken at 9:45pm, so it's still light very late, and annoyingly very early too. I've never used a disposable BBQ before - I assume you can get them in Oz, although I've never noticed. Anyway it worked well enough. We thought we probably weren't supposed to use it in the park, but the police and council vehicles cruised by, took a look at us, and ignored us. Left-to-right: Barry, Alasdair and Daryl.

Saturday promised poor weather ... and delivered. So I went to see the Burrell collection, which was a nice day out - it's small, high quality and free (a museum/gallery by the way) that can be seen in an afternoon.

And on Sunday I became a couch potato and watched the very wet British F1 GP and the slightly wet Wimbledon men's final, whilst avoiding getting wet myself by cleverly not going outside.

0 comments: