Rotolux

Physics, Python programming, Miscellaneous geekness

First, apologies for the lack of pictures. I do have some, but my camera cable is back in the dormitory. There are not only lots of squirrels and chipmunks here, but today I saw some ground hogs (yes there are photos), which live under the dorm. I've also been told there are racoons. It was 30 degrees C in the room last night (thanks to Mum for the mini travel-thermometer), and the awful mattresses not only provide no back support, they are also made of plastic, which makes the extreme heat seem worse. Consequently, or perhaps because of jetlag, I was awake at 4am, but having a few physics revelations made it worthwhile not getting a perfect sleep. I've booked into the youth hostel in Santa Monica for the first night in LA, so I won't have to sleep on the streets that night.
That's probably enough for now.

2 comments:

Shakes 14 June 2007 at 5:30 pm  

Muggings in the US? Who woulda thunk it :P
Anyway take care and dont be fooled by those little hogs, the 2 from Looney tunes were very shifty :D (Doh cant remember their names or if they were hogs or not ll)

gazzar 16 June 2007 at 7:52 am  

Weren't they chipmunks? You'll see in my next post.