Rotolux

Physics, Python programming, Miscellaneous geekness

Moving Day

Today I went for a walk down along the Kelvin river to the Clyde, stopping in at the transport museum, where I snapped some car pics for Danny. Here's one to whet your appetite bro'.

You'd probably prefer one of these though:

Then I found myself at the Glasgow Science Centre. I felt it was my duty to go in, as a former Scienceworks-er. It's kind of expensive to get in, but they have some interesting interactives in addition to the standard interactive science museum fare.

I also stopped by another local museum, but the main thing I did was to move in to Cairncross House. The room is about twice the size of the hotel room I was in, and the shared kitchen and bathroom facilities are a few metres away. The internet access letting me do this is included, but it doesn't allow VOIP! For that I have to pay 45 pounds for the 3 months I'm here, just to let me use VOIP (and some other stuff that I'm not fussed about), which isn't worth it, so I'll probably stick to VOIPing from the office during the week.

0 comments: